MHS Parent Teacher Conferences-Directions
Parent Teacher Conferences can now be scheduled via the Internet!
Starting today, March 8th and continuing until 12 noon Tuesday, March 21st, parents will have the opportunity to access their teachers’ calendars and schedule a convenient conference time. If you have not made an appointment by March 21, you will be required to sign in on the day/night of the conferences at times that were not reserved by parents on the scheduler.
Please be sure to take advantage of this opportunity! Appointments are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Appointments are limited to FOUR MINUTES per teacher. This is done as a courtesy to your fellow parents and guardians. Remember to allow for travel time between classrooms. Please see the instructions below to book your appointments.
- Visit the school’s homepage www.malverne.k12.ny.us and select the Online Scheduler icon/link.
- From the Online Scheduler Home Page
- Click “GO” next to MALVERNE SHS
- Enter the school password MULES
- Enter your student’s “Student ID”. (If you do not know their Student ID, use the LOOKUP STUDENT ID button to access the system).
- Verify the student’s birth date
- A list of your student’s teachers will be displayed. Check the box next to the name of each teacher(s) you would like to meet with.
- If you have more than one student in the school you can see all of your students’ teachers’ schedules at one time by answering YES to this question “Do you want to schedule conferences for another student?” then repeat the steps above for your other students. If you only have one student, answer NO to that question.
- You will then see the available time slots for each teacher you selected.
- Select the times that work best for your schedule.
- Enter your email address (recommended) if you would like an email reminder sent to you. (Your email address is kept private.)
- Once you have finished you can confirm your appointment details and print your conference schedule.
- Write down the Confirmation Number (you will need this number to cancel your appointment)
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Phyllis Schoellig in the Main office at 887-6420.
*The school invites you to come in and use one of our computers if you do not have internet access at home or work. Alternatively, you may access the internet via the computers at your local library.